function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rashmi Kulkarni 20Rashmi Kulkarni 20 

Home Page customize error

I finished the customization of the home page on trailhead and when tried to verify, I got the message - 

Step not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 1
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PSKSTGMB
Nagarjuna ParalaNagarjuna Parala
Hi @Rashmi Kulkarni 20,

Thank you for posting your question. May I recommend you to create a new Developer Edition org and complete your challenge. I hope this will help you to resolve your issue. Please do let me know if you need any futher assistance on this. Have a great day ahead!

Thank you 
Nagarjuna
Rashmi Kulkarni 20Rashmi Kulkarni 20
Thank you, Nagarjuna. I received similar errors on a couple of other assignments on the trailhead. I am not sure how many accounts I need to create and how many new emails I need to generate to get new accounts! I am not sure how my badges would transfer too!
ankit bansalankit bansal

Hi Rashmi,
You dont need to generate new developer edition org, just use one DE and generate new trailhead playround orgs which are linked to your DE.
To create a new playground org whenever you are going to start a hands on challenge at the bootm you get this-
User-added image
Click on the 3 dots
You will get a popup where you can select which playground org to use for that particualr challenge or to use the DE org. You can also create a new playground org which will automatically be connected to the logged in DE.
User-added image

Best Regards,

Ankit Bansal

Suraj Tripathi 47Suraj Tripathi 47

Hi Rashmi ,

I guess this error comes due to your org is not connected or not making a new org due to this you are facing this problem .

first make new org then after that check that you are connected with the same org or not .

If you find your Solution then mark this as the best answer.

Thank you!

Regards,
  Suraj Tripathi