function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Natalia Rex 1Natalia Rex 1 

case assignment rule ignored when case is created in flow

Hello I have an interesting situation. We are using Cases in our organization, and have the case assignment rule set up to assign a case to a Queue called Project Team when it equals type = SoW Request. In the settings, Send email to queue is checked, and a template I've been using for the past two months for alerts has been added (screenshot below).

I wanted to automate a case creation via Flow, when a record in a custom object (called Assignments) was marked to Won.

The flow fires off correctly and creates the case with the fields I set, however, the assignment rule is IGNORED and the email is not automatically sent.

As a test, I created the case, and picked type SoW Request, and created it manually via New Case button in Salesforce, and the case assignment rule worked fine.

Is there a way to have the flow trigger the case assignment rule? Blow I'm also sending the logs of the Flow Debug log, which shows that the rule works and created the case as I wanted. I need the flow to take into consideration the case assignment rule.
User-added image

User-added image