function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SIRI CHANDANA KATARISIRI CHANDANA KATARI 

Even though I completed the developer trailmix it is not showing as 100%.What should I do?

User-added image
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

You can reach out to Trailhead team who can help you with these issues using the below link.

Support:https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help

Please close the thread by selected as Best Answer so that we can keep our community clean

Thanks,
Shuvam PatraShuvam Patra
Hi there, 

Here are a couple of things you can try:

1. Double-check all modules: Ensure you've completed every module, project, and superbadge in the trailmix. Sometimes a small item might get missed.
  2. Refresh your browser: Log out of Trailhead, clear your browser's cache and cookies, then log back in. Sometimes, the progress might not update properly until you refresh.
  3. Check for new content: Sometimes, Salesforce updates trailmixes by adding new modules or projects. If that's happened since you started, you might have new content to complete.

If you've done all these and it's still not showing as 100%, it might be a glitch. Reach out to Trailhead Support, they're usually pretty helpful with issues like this. Good luck! Please give a like if my suggestion is helpful to you.

SIRI CHANDANA KATARISIRI CHANDANA KATARI
hi, there Thank you for the fast response. The issue is resolved.
Shuvam PatraShuvam Patra

Double-check all the modules in your trailmix. Sometimes, one might get missed. If all is well, reach out to Trailhead Support through "Help & Support". It might just be a bug they can quickly squash.

Rohit D 25Rohit D 25
Even though  I have also completed the developer trailmix1 it is not showing as 100%.What should I do?