function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mohammad HaseenaMohammad Haseena 

Malformed error while creating an object specific quick action

SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Mohammad Haseena ,
Can you elaborate more on the steps you are following to create the quick action so I can suggest better?

Thanks

I getting this error after creating an object specific quick action
while submitting 
Error: Restforce::ErrorCode::MalformedQuery. Message: MALFORMED_QUERY: When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval. Result size: 2
How to solve this error
please guide me
Arun Kumar 1141Arun Kumar 1141
Hi Mohammad Haseena,

To resolve this error or issue, you will need to modify your query to ensure that it retrieves only one row for the Metadata or FullName fields. Here are a few steps you can follow:

1. Review the query: Take a look at the query you are using in your object-specific quick action. Look for any references to Metadata or FullName fields.

2. Modify the query: Adjust the query so that it retrieves only one row for the Metadata or FullName fields. You can do this by adding additional filters or conditions to narrow down the result set.

3. Test the modified query: Save the modified quick action and test it again to see if the error persists. If the error is resolved, you can proceed with using the updated query.

Hope this helps you,
Thanks!