function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mary Rose DeteraMary Rose Detera 

can someone please walk me through how i can do an automation for field update from s3, and a way how i can do schedule import from s3

SubratSubrat (Salesforce Developers) 
Hello Mary ,

I would recommend you to go through this documentation once and let me know if this helps -

https://docs.aws.amazon.com/connect/latest/adminguide/integrate-salesforce-tasks.html

Thank you.
Riley NathanRiley Nathan
To automate field updates from S3, you can use a tool like AWS Lambda. AWS Lambda is a serverless computing platform that allows you to run code without provisioning or managing servers. You can use Lambda to create a function that will be triggered when a new object is added to your S3 bucket. The function can then update the field in your database.
To schedule imports from S3, you can use a tool like AWS Glue. AWS Glue is a fully managed ETL service that makes it easy to extract, transform, and load data from a variety of sources, including S3. You can use Glue to create a job that will be scheduled to run on a regular basis. The job can then import data from S3 into your database. https://www.hmfusa.org/
Here are the steps on how to automate field updates from S3 using AWS Lambda:
Create a Lambda function.
In the Lambda function, create a trigger that will be triggered when a new object is added to your S3 bucket.
In the Lambda function, update the field in your database.
Save the Lambda function.
Test the Lambda function.
Here are the steps on how to schedule imports from S3 using AWS Glue:
Create a Glue job.
In the Glue job, specify the S3 bucket that contains the data you want to import.
In the Glue job, specify the database that you want to import the data into.
In the Glue job, specify the schedule that you want to use to run the job.
Save the Glue job.
Test the Glue job.