function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Abrahan MartinezAbrahan Martinez 

related-list records not showing in experience cloud

Hello,

Hope all is well. I'm having troubles visualizing related-list records on Experience Builde page. It shows in Salesforce record page. I made sure object share settings were the correct ones to be able to access all necessary objects (page profile having access and correct page layout).

correct visualization of related list in salesforceNo related-list records in experience builder page.Config of related-list in experience builder page.

Forgot to mention the following: img 1 is how it looks in Salesforce platform (correctly rendered). image 2 is how it looks in expereince builder page (not showing the related record). image 3 is my config for the related list component.
SubratSubrat (Salesforce Developers) 
Hello ,

This is working as designed.
If there are records to show it will display in the related list
If there are actions the user can take (create a new record, for example) it will display
This is similar to scenario when any given user doesn't have access to the Fields in a related list, the related list won't display empty, but it would be removed from the layout completely.

Users would need to have the "Create" permission added on the their user's profile in order for the related list to "stay" on the page, regardless if the object has a related list record associated to it or not

This is applicable only to Experience Sites using the Salesforce Tabs + Visualforce template. Experience Builder Sites will display the related list regardless of whether the list contains a record or not. 

Reference -> https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=000387207&type=1 (https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=000387207&type=1)

Thank you .
Steferd lisweSteferd liswe
Open the affected record. Click on the gear icon at the upper right, then click, 'Edit Page' At the left panel, Drag and Drop the 'Related Lists' component to the section you want it to appear on the page, then click Save.
types of certain (https://www.butlermag.com/common-types-of-curtains-and-their-cleaning-needs-a-guide-for-curtain-steam-cleaning/)
Hello @Subrat, I appreciate you replying to my question. The record related lisdt in the Salesforce platform does hold a record and shows in the record page layout, under the "Related" tab. Where doesn't show up is in my Experience Builder page. It only shows the Related List component with (0) records. I've checked the Related-List Single component and it seems to be configured correctly. Please see my screen captures in this string. 
@Steferd liswe, thank you for your answer. My proble lies in my Experience Builder page. It won't show related records.
Rich HenryRich Henry

All functionalities on the Experience Builder page are working as intended. The related list section will only be displayed if there are relevant records to show or if there are actionable options available to the user, such as creating a new record.

Similarly, if a user lacks access to the fields within a related list, the related list will not be shown empty; instead, it will be dynamically removed from the layout.

To ensure the related list remains visible on the page, users must have the "Create" permission added to their user profile, regardless of whether there are associated records in the related list or not.

This distinction applies specifically to Experience Sites using the Salesforce Tabs + Visualforce template. However, for Experience Builder Sites, the related list will be displayed regardless of whether it contains records or not