function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Meenakshi PisupatiMeenakshi Pisupati 

How to know when Opportunity Score (IqScore) gets updated?

Hi all! 

We have Einstein opportunity score enabled in our org (which helps with scoring opportunities) . I am looking to update a custom field with the value from Opportunity.IqScore field when IqScore is updated.

I tried to handle this in before update trigger but IqScore field's value doesn't get pulled in trigger.new. If I query the field, I am able to retrieve its value but this doesnt work because when IqScore gets updated, the trigger doesnt get kicked off. I noticed that the lastmodified date doesnt change on the opportunity though the IqScore gets updated after a couple of hours from when the opportunity gets updated. 

Another option is to do a batch but this will end up in querying all opportunities with an iqscore without a criteria check on lastmodified within x hrs because the lastmodified date doesnt get updated when Iqscore is updated. 

Has anyone encountered a similar situation and found a solution? Please let me know your thoughts! 

Thanks,
Meenakshi
Eddie AdamsEddie Adams
Bumping this. I, too, would like to know if there's a plan to have the SystemModStamp update when the IqScore changes.
Hi Eddie! From my experience, we can't update sysModstamp in this case but there is a workaround - there is an 'Opportunity score' object on which we can build a flow (previously I did a process builder) -> when record is created/edited -> if OpportunityScore.Score > 0 (i.e a score is added on an opportunity) -> do the processing you want (like update field on related opportunity that updates sysmodstamp). Hope this is helpful. 
Eddie AdamsEddie Adams
Thank you for that feedback, Meenakshi! I don't see 'Opportunity score' in our Object Manager. Do you know if it's only available via Salesforce's analytics offering or something else (beyond the standard object offering)?
It is a backend object that isn't visible on the object manager, but if you go to build a process builder, it will be available in the objects list of the process builder. I haven't checked if that can be accessed in a flow or in the code but you will find it for sure on a process builder. 
Looks like this. Salesforce support team pointed me to this object, so in case you don't find this object, they might be able to help. 
User-added image