function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Robbie EganRobbie Egan 

Can't select a lookup value in a screen flow on mobile

I have created a screen flow to create a record so that I can launch it from a related list. When using it on Desktop I have no issues. On mobile, on both Android and iOS, when I can click into the lookup screen component and it opens the 'pop-up' where I can search and select values but when I select a value the 'pop-up' doesn't go away and effectively hangs the flow. The only thing I can do is click back, which takes me out of the Flow. The interesting thing is that the value seems to populate on the screen behind the 'pop-up'. 

My Salesforce App is on the new version 230.030.0 on Android. 

Here's an image of the screen where it's hanging. Does anyone have any insights as to what the issue could be here? Thanks. 

User-added image
normanj hicksnormanj hicks
We have one requirement which is patient have to look the type to doctor, when I select the radio button of doctor record it displays a list of doctor records.
Regards 
https://ipapol.com/
James Cox 39James Cox 39
@Robbie Egan - Having the same exact problem in my screen flow. Did you have any luck in finding a solution?
Arpit Shubham Srivastava 7Arpit Shubham Srivastava 7
Flows were built for use in Full-site and can be invoked via linking to a direct URL, Embedded in a Visualforce Page, Embedded within a Lightning Component, and made available via Actions for Mobile and Lightning Experience

https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=000314433&type=1

Please invoke the flow via quick action to resolve the issue. Thanks!
James Cox 39James Cox 39
@Arpit Shubham Srivastava - That was exactly it! The Lookup field component doesn't work if you access the Flow on mobile via a button or URL. 

Changing to using a Quick Action worked flawlessly.

Thanks!