function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Fakeha QuaziFakeha Quazi 

Streaming API is not capturing changes in Production

I am using this example: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_streaming.meta/api_streaming/code_sample_interactive_vfp_intro.htm . It is working in Sandbox but is not working Production. I have enabled streaming API from setup>user interface and making all setup and everything same as mentioned in the doc. But not working in production. Connection, handshake and subscribe is done successfully but it do not capture change. Please help, it is very urgent.
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Fakeha,
Do you see any error messages? What does it show as output when you Test the PushTopic Channel incase of production?

I did a repro from my end and see below 
User-added image

Thanks
Fakeha QuaziFakeha Quazi
No, it is not showing any error. It handshakes successful, connection is successful and even subscribe is also successful. But when I make update to object nothing happens
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 

UPDATE: I see that you have already logged a case with salesforce support on this issue and the issue was that "NotifyForOperationUpdate" is not set as true for the push topics in the production org

The SOQL that was run on Prod and sandbox confirmed this

SELECT Id, Name, Query, ApiVersion, IsActive, NotifyForFields, NotifyForOperations, Description, NotifyForOperationCreate, NotifyForOperationUpdate, NotifyForOperationDelete, NotifyForOperationUndelete FROM PushTopic

Please consider marking the answer best to close the thread and also help others gain better visibility to the solution that worked.

Thank you
Salesforce support