function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mcc22mcc22 

multiple checkbox validation in flow

I am using three checkboxes (A, B, C) in the final screen of a flow that needs to be required based on the selection of the other checkboxes. 

The requirement is as follows: If C is blank, A and B are required, else C is required. 

I have tried writing this forward and backward and can't seem to find a formula that works. 

Is it possible to add a third condition in the following? This is as far as I got.
IF({!C}=TRUE && A = FALSE, TRUE, FALSE)

Many thanks
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi there,

Can you elaborate on the setup you used to check further and respond back?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks.
mcc22mcc22
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

At the bottom of the screen, I am using three checkbox components to capture the last steps in the negotiation stage for an opportunity. Terms need to be signed before the opportunity can be closed-won, except obviously if it was lost. That's the tricky part. 

3 checkboxes on the bottom of the screen flow

The formula I'm trying to use will prevent the opportunity from being closed-won without terms, it allows closed-lost without terms. But it doesn't allow terms & closed-won. 

fail

Do I need to use nested IF statements to identify all possibilities? Surely there is something simple I am missing here. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.