function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jesse WolffJesse Wolff 

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: -362443059)

So Salesforce support told me to pound sand and come see you guys so hopefully you can help.  I have a screen flow which is tossing this error and there is absolutely nothing I can translate into an issue.  The fault is happening at a screen element.  But not when the screen element loads, only after you select "Next".  Then the attached pops up.  The first messgae is:

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: -362443059)

Under "Technical Stuff" it shows:

[Event fired]
Object.handleNavigationError()@https://totalservicesolutions.lightning.force.com/components/flowruntime/flowRuntimeV2.js:21:372
eval()@https://totalservicesolutions.lightning.force.com/components/flowruntime/flowRuntimeV2.js:2:498
eval()@https://totalservicesolutions.lightning.force.com/components/flowruntime/runtimeLib.js:1:21732

Then when you click "OK" you get this:

Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1330714629-174344 (-151389934)

There are 2 toggles which control visibility on other fields.  Those are both inactive when the error hits (but I did try activating them with the same results).  They appear to be duplicated on the screen and the error appears directly above them.

User-added image

Running in Debug Mode from within the Flow, I get the same error, but the debug log does not proceed beyond setting the initial values for the screen element.

User-added image

Any help in a direction to look would be greatly appreciated.  Very frustrated.  I worked on this flow for a long time and it is and has been working.  This error has only shown up on 2 transactions and I can't for the life of me find the issue.
Vishwajeet kumarVishwajeet kumar
Hello,
It looks like action on "Next" button click is causing this issue, might be worth to looking into its code (, May be some related resource has moved or its access level has been changed).

Thanks
Jesse WolffJesse Wolff
Thank you, but this is a Flow.  I don't have access to the source code for the next button.
Jesse WolffJesse Wolff
Help!  Anyone can review this and give me a direction for troubleshooting?
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Jesse,
From when are you seeing this issue? Is it happening on sandbox which is on Summer 21 release?

Thanks
Jesse WolffJesse Wolff
No, This is in production.  I built the flow in a sandbox and released to production about a week ago.  I did not receive this error ever in testing in the sandbox, and it only occurs intermittently.
Jesse WolffJesse Wolff
Sorry, yes also Sandbox is on Summer 21
HI Jesse,
I checked our internal logs for the timestamp 2021-05-12 11:29 GMT today and could see an error in your production org. Can you clarify what entities are 01Io0000001PPS6 and 0F13l000000L21L and how they are connected to this flow? 

Regards,
Salesforce support
Jesse WolffJesse Wolff
I don't think this particular error has come up today, however:
01Io0000001PPS6  is a custom object named Installed_Equipment__c

I don't appear to have access to 0F13l000000L21L by URL.

Jesse WolffJesse Wolff
User-added image
Jesse WolffJesse Wolff
I just now triggered the error since you indicated you can review logs.  Hopefully that will help you from running a wild goose chase.
User-added image
Jesse WolffJesse Wolff
I have the debug logs if that will help.
Jesse WolffJesse Wolff
I was only able to find out that 0F1 is a DuplicateRuleFilter.  I have struggled to find where I can look up that specific ID so I don't know what it relates to.  IF it's related to the Installed_Equipment__c record, there is only one Duplicate Rule, and the rule filters are pictured here.

User-added image
Thanks, Jesse. I have followed up internally with the case owner to assist further over the case. On the support case, can you include the steps to reproduce this behavior(If possible a simplified version of flow that I can use in my dev org) to isolate if it is release-related/bug?
Jesse WolffJesse Wolff
The flow is pretty specific to some custom objects and fields, and I am not able to duplicate the issue without using a known failed record.  I can give you access to my prod org so you can run the flow?

The steps to recreate the issue are already listed in the Flow.  I wonder if we can create a scratch org for you from my prod?  I'm only just learning about scratch orgs, so maybe if that's an option you can walk me through it on VS Code.
Can you confirm if this error is thrown for only a specific record and this cannot be reproduced in the sandbox?

It is also worth checking if the flow is meeting the considerations mentioned in  https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=release-notes.rn_automate_flow_builder_conditional_visibility_screens.htm&type=5&release=232

and 
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=flow_considerations_design_conditional_visibility.htm&type=0
Jesse WolffJesse Wolff
Thank you for the links. I have reviewed these in the past while learning Flow and the new versions of Flow over the last few releases at least, and just done so again.  I did notice there is a new bit regarding Dynamic Screens and Conditional Visibility (below).  Could you expand on this a little?  Other than Conditional Visibility, I'm not aware of another way to make the screen Dynamic, unless it's referring to the Section (BETA) component?  I am not using any Dynamic Lightning Pages at this time.
Dynamic Screens and Conditional Field Visibility
The Dynamic Screens pilot is still supported, but you can’t use dynamic screens and conditional field visibility in the same flow.

I can confirm that the error has occurred on Account 0011N000017o1H0QAI in production.  I ran tests on the initial compaint from users, and also tried to create new test data that also failed.  There are other Accounts/Installed Equipment/Locations which have experienced this failure, but I think it's only around 4 or 5 errors since the process rolled out on Monday.  (Roughly 165 Orders).  I have reviewed all of the records in depth and can't find anything that would create an error.  I am able to use an older manual process to create the work orders without any kind of duplication or validation rules.  I can also confirm that there have been 3 errors against this account that I had to create manual work orders for.  Each against different locations, and different Installed Equipment.  Also wtih attempts to create test installed equipment and test location.
Jesse WolffJesse Wolff
Just found Knowledge article 000351249 which states that Dynamic Screens pilot in flows ended in Winter '20 and was replaced with Conditional Field Visibility.
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000351249&language=en_US&mode=1&type=1

Jesse WolffJesse Wolff
Hello @Swetha.  Were you able to find anything at all as to what may be causing this?
HI Jesse,
Apologies. I was on leave. I have informed the previous Engineer of the case to have the case routed to the Dev team. I see a member has already reached out to you to assist further. Thank you
Buddy White 4Buddy White 4
Hi, Jesse.  We're experiencing the same issue in one of our Flows in Production.  Did you receive a final resolution from Salesforce?  Thanks in advance!!
Asma SanobarAsma Sanobar
Hi,
Cloning the flow to a new version worked for me. But don't know the exact reason and resolution of this error.
Thanks