function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
YashhYashh 

want help in proess builder

I am creating a process builder that I want to have updated a date/time opendate_c field with the time when any of the leads fields in a section are modified. except for leadstatus_c (its a picklist)
I am trying to define the action so that the new Date/Time field is updated to be when the process fires.I want to work on edited and created. i create in the workflow but it's not working. now I want to do that in process builder so please help me.
Best Answer chosen by Yashh
Suraj Tripathi 47Suraj Tripathi 47
Please try using NOW()  function instead of TODAY().

All Answers

Hi Yashh,
You can create a process builder by searching it in the setup,
I can provide the step to do so and help you achieve your solution.
- Create a process builder
- Then add an object in the builder on which you need to work on, in your case, it will be lead.
- Add the criteria/condition as per your requirement, in your case you can set the option 'condition are met' option and add the leadstatus_c in fields and select  "Is changed" from the operator, and select false in the value. (now the condition will work when the leadsatus_c field is not changed).
- At last add an action, select update record from the action. and then update the field you wish to change.

If this helped you please mark it as the best answer
Thanks and Regards 
Suraj Tripathi

YashhYashh
HI Suraj Tripathi
I want action on my opendate_c field if lead fields are modified so it should show last seen. as date and Time that how can I do that.
You can use your field and the select formula in the type and then select today() function to get the current date/time and store that in your field.
User-added image
Here, is the image for your reference.
in place of Close Date in the Field you can enter your field.

Please mark it as the best answer if this was of any help.
Thanks and Regards
Suraj Tripathi 
YashhYashh
hi Suraj 
its not working i already created is show me this error on below plz check 
The formula expression is invalid: Formula result is a data type (Date), incompatible with the expected data type (Date/Time).
Please try using NOW()  function instead of TODAY().
This was selected as the best answer