function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Neelambari Nawale 1Neelambari Nawale 1 

We are getting Einstein Activity Capture ready for you. While you wait, choose who you want to share emails and events with. Update Sharing Settings

Hi, 
I would like to know how long it take for thid pop to stay in salesforce once the EAC configuration is enabled?Its been 2 hours now and I am still seeing the below pop up.Also the user having it setted up does not have many contacts or emails associated with it, so i barely think that is causing the wait time to be longer.
"We are getting Einstein Activity Capture ready for you. While you wait, choose who you want to share emails and events with.Update Sharing Settings"
Best Answer chosen by Neelambari Nawale 1
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Neelambari,

As per my understanding,  Initial syncing will take about 24 hours and the subsequent syncing will take a few minutes.

Hope above information was helpful.

Please mark as Best Answer so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks,

All Answers

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Neelambari,

As per my understanding,  Initial syncing will take about 24 hours and the subsequent syncing will take a few minutes.

Hope above information was helpful.

Please mark as Best Answer so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks,
This was selected as the best answer
Neelambari Nawale 1Neelambari Nawale 1
Thank you Vinay!! That worked.
Dominic Carubba 1Dominic Carubba 1
Well. I have seen it every time I have logged into my SF Essentials Edition Account and it has yet to go away.
I wonder if there are other settings that I need to adjust.
I ahve updated my sharing settings each time.

Sidharth NegiSidharth Negi
Hi Vinay,
I am facing a problem where i am not able to get the replied email in activity section of record page only email send from salesforce is showing. Will it be shown when the popup will disappear after 24 hours after the initial syncing.and if the problem persists how can we do it?