function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Norah Almola 1Norah Almola 1 

Record Triggered Scheduled Flow not scheduling Email Alerts

We have a record triggered flow which fires after an Email Message is created. The flow has 4 scheduled paths:

Run Immediately
Email Alert sent after 1 hour 
Email Alet sent after 2 hours
Email Alert sent after 3 hours

The Run Immediately path fires just fine but the others do not. They don't appear under Scheduled Jobs either. 

I have tried all sorts of variations, even set up an organisation wide email address and changed the sender on each Email Alert to this. I've also specified an automated user under the process automation settings. 

I've logged this with Salesforce Support but since this is flow, they won't assist. 

Might be worth mentioning that for paths 2, 3 and 4, there is a Get Element and a Decision before firing the Email Alert. This is to take into account whether a user has updated a checkbox to cancel the email alerts. 

Help? 

Norah Almola 1Norah Almola 1
Just to note, I can see the scheduled paths under Time-based Workflows for the correct timings but am not receiving anything. I am the receipients on these Email Alerts
Suraj Tripathi 47Suraj Tripathi 47
Hi Norah Almola 1
I think your chrome is not updated please update your crome and then check your org and implement again.
Please mark it as the best answer if it helps you to fix the issue.

Thank you!

Regards,
Suraj Tripathi
Kristen Slack 3Kristen Slack 3
Hi Norah, I am having the same issue. I've attempted in multiple Orgs on API 52 but haven't been able to get this to successfully run. Would love to know if you've been able to find a solution. 
Vidhya SrinivasanVidhya Srinivasan

Hi Norah,
Did you get any solution for your question? I also have the same issue, so wondering if a solution has been identified yet. 
In my case I need to run this flow on a record creation or update, and I came across a note in the Flow Builder that for record updates, the option "Only when a record is updated to meet the condition requirements" should be selected. I cannot select this option as this does not work for my usecase, but just wanted to point this in-case it applies to you.

Robin Fortney 4Robin Fortney 4
I am having the same issue.  Any solutions?