function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
WhyserWhyser 

Guest User - Issues Retrieving Data From Child Query

Right now I have an Account query that retrieves Case information

(simplified code)

global without sharing class TicketPortal
{
    Id AccountId;
    // Assume in this sample code that AccountId has been populated

a = [SELECT
                   Id, Name,             
                   (SELECT 
                       Id, CaseNumber, Subject, Status, RecordType.Name, CreatedDate, IsClosed, OwnerId, Owner.Name, Owner.Email, Owner.Phone, Contact.Name 
                    FROM Cases
                    WHERE 
                        RecordType.Name in ('Issue Record Type','Premium Plus Record Type')
                        AND ( ContactId != null OR SuppliedEmail != null )
                        AND Origin in ('Phone','Email','Customer Portal')

ORDER BY CreatedDate DESC
                   )

FROM Account
                 WHERE Id = :AccountId ];                           
        }
}

The data queried is used to display case history with an account. When I preview it through Visualforce Pages preview (with the above-code as the controller), I can see all the relevant data.

However, if I try to view this from a Sites page (with guest user), I can get the Account and Case information back, but for data like the Case.Contact.Name, I am unable to retrieve. On my VS page, the Contact Name appears blank, though it does not appear blank when viewing it from previewing my VS page in Salesforce

I checked my Share settings and the Site Guest User has read access to Accounts/Cases/Contacts. I have reviewed the Site Guest User's Public Access Settings -> Object Settings -> Cases -> Field Permissions, and all the Contact fields that I need have Read Access..

Is there anything else that I'm missing?
Baya AdamBaya Adam
Academic Master is a US based writing company that provides thousands of free essays to the students all over the World. If you want your essay written by a highly professional writers, then you are in a right place. We have hundreds of highly skilled writers working 24/7 to provide quality  essay writing services  to the students all over the World.

elen maoel 2elen maoel 2
Try the same script for my store of skin products (https://www.skinharmonics.com/medical-skincare-boulder) and it really work. You should to apply with new loop code.