function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Iago SilvaIago Silva 

Salesforce DX issues

Hello everyone

I'm trying to push my development to a scratch org but I'm facing some issues:

Deploy errorsI already activate Einstein Opportunity Scoring, Einstein Lead Scoring and Contatcs to Multiples Accounts in scratch org but the errors keep happen.

Any suggestions?
Best Answer chosen by Iago Silva
Iago SilvaIago Silva
Hi Abhinac,

Just to update the question, I rose a case with Salesforce and they told me that Einstein Lead Scoring doesn't work on scratch orgs. The Einstein Opportunity Scoring works fine, I just had to assign the Sales Cloud Einstein permission set to the user I'm using to do the deploy. 

All Answers

AbhinavAbhinav (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Lago,

Have you tried suggestion provided on below link?

https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/341061/invalid-fieldcontact-full-name-in-related-list-using

Thanks!
Iago SilvaIago Silva
Hi Abhinav,

I created a new scrach org with the tag "enableRelateContactToMultipleAccounts": true, and now the only error that keeps happen is: "Your org doesn't have access to component runtime_sales_leadiq:recordHomeInsightsContainer".

I already enabled 'Einstein Opportunity Scoring' and 'Einstein Lead Scoring' and assigned the 'Sales Cloud Einstein' permission set 
to my user, but this error keeps happen.

Any suggestion?
Iago SilvaIago Silva
Hi Abhinac,

Just to update the question, I rose a case with Salesforce and they told me that Einstein Lead Scoring doesn't work on scratch orgs. The Einstein Opportunity Scoring works fine, I just had to assign the Sales Cloud Einstein permission set to the user I'm using to do the deploy. 
This was selected as the best answer