function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CrimboCrimbo 

Related Lists Query in Screen Flow

Can one query an Object to check if the related lists have records.  I have the following situation:

User-added imageI need to check the Account Object to see if the related Object "Testing Type" has any records in a screen flow and make a decision based on the outcome.  The outcome will be simply be Yes when the related object has a record and No when the related object does not contain any record.

How can this be achieved in a sreen flow.

Thanking you in advance.

Crimbo

CrimboCrimbo
Thank you all , managed to find a solution with get records from the two related objects.

Regards,
Crimbo
Ashish Singh SFDCAshish Singh SFDC
Hi Crimbo,

You need to drop Get Record Element and then you need to select Object as Testing Type(API name) and then filter you need to put your condition Account ID(API NAme) EQUAL $Record.Id(If flow invoved from Account). You can store field in the collection or any resource(This option is available at Bottom).

If you need any assistance, please let me know with more details.

Thanks,
Ashish Singh. 
CrimboCrimbo
Hi Ashish

Thank you very much.  I will try it out and let you know of the outcome.

Regards,
Crimbo
Ashish Singh SFDCAshish Singh SFDC
Let me know if you're were able to solve it or if you went with another approach. Feel free to post the solution if you went with another approach and mark your answer as the best solution so that it can help others.