function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jeremy CoxJeremy Cox 

Activate Session-Based Permission Sets Without Code Trailhead Challenge: Flow is not active

==========================
Challenge Requirements
You have a session-based permission set that you’d like to activate, but you don’t code. Create a flow that activates a permission set named Temporary Account Edit. Make sure Lynda Herman can run the flow by enabling the Manage Flow permission on the Read Only Clone profile.
In the Read Only Clone profile you created in the previous unit's challenge, enable the Manage Flowpermission
Create a flow
Flow name: Accounts Temp Access
Make sure the flow references a session-based permission set named Temporary Account Edit as an input
Type: Screen Flow
Activate the flow
=============================

I believe I've done everything that I'm supposed to, I can run the flow and it gives me "YOUR FLOW FINISHED", but I can't activate it.

Any ideas why?User-added imageUser-added image
Best Answer chosen by Jeremy Cox
$hwet@$hwet@
Click on the flow label .Dont click on edit or open , just click on the flow label Account Temp Access  then you will get the option to activate the version of the flow.

All Answers

$hwet@$hwet@
Hi Jeremy,

Did you activated your flow like this:
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce_vpm_guide.meta/salesforce_vpm_guide/vpm_admin_activate.htm

setup - > search for keyword flow - > the click on the name of the flow  - >then you can see the activate link on the left side.

User-added image

Jeremy CoxJeremy Cox
Hmmm.....I don't have that option. I only have Open | Edit | Delete.
User-added image
$hwet@$hwet@
Click on the flow label .Dont click on edit or open , just click on the flow label Account Temp Access  then you will get the option to activate the version of the flow.
This was selected as the best answer
Jeremy CoxJeremy Cox
Thank you, that was embarrassingly simple.
$hwet@$hwet@
Welcome. Even i got stuck there once :)