function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Srija LenkalaSrija Lenkala 

Hi , I deleted unused VF pages and classes from a managed package. that package installation is filed in sandbox .please let me know what is the problem and give me solution for that

Britto Fernandez 2Britto Fernandez 2
Dear Srija,

Would you please share print screen of problem ?

Thanks​​​​​​​
Srija LenkalaSrija Lenkala
Hi , Its showing below message, Your request to install package "Rebate Management 1.496" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected. If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information. Organization: Merck AH (00D0x00000091Yf) User: Adithya Buddhavarapu (0050x0000028zEt) Package: Rebate Management (04t0K0000011yrM) Problem: 1. This app can't be upgraded. Salesforce has blocked this package upgrade because the new package version removes some Apex code that one or more Visualforce pages or global Visualforce components need in order to function. Please contact your partner with this error information. Provide these component names to your partner. Visualforce Pages: my_contract_page, Contract_Home_Page, ApproveReject_Contracts, ActivateContracts, ViewContractDetail, View_Contracts. Thanks & Regards Srija lenkala Salesforce Developer.