function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tarun DasTarun Das 

how do i add background image to salesforce lightning

How can i add background image to lightning component like below existing quiz page existing quiz pageand align the entire content to center of page with my lightning component..below is my draft lightning page componentlightning page
also how can i add next button in my below salesforce code
here is my cmp page code
here is my cmp page code
<aura:component > <h1>How Much Weight You Want To Loose</h1> <aura:attribute name="options" type="List" default="[ {'label': 'Not Sure', 'value': 'option1'}, {'label': 'Greater Than 40 lb', 'value': 'option2'}, {'label': 'Less Than lb', 'value': 'option2'}, {'label': 'Will Decide Later', 'value': 'option2'}, ]"/> <aura:attribute name="value" type="String" default="option1"/> <lightning:radioGroup name="radioGroup" label="Select Your Option Then Click Next" options="{! v.options }" value="{! v.value }" type="radio"/> </aura:component>

Best Answer chosen by Tarun Das
Deepali KulshresthaDeepali Kulshrestha
Hi Tarun,

Step-1: In order to use the image as background image you have to first upload the image in static resource Please refer to the following link as it may be helpful in uploading your image in the static resource.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.pages.meta/pages/pages_resources_create.htm

Step-2: please refer to the following code in order to use your image as a background image.

lightning Component:-

<aura:attribute name="backgroundImageURL" type="String" default=""/>
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>   
    <div style="{!'position: relative; height: 30vh; background:' + v.backgroundColor + ' url(' + v.backgroundImageURL +') no-repeat;background-position: center;background-size: cover;'}">

</div>

js Controller:-

doInit : function(component, event, helper) {
        var url = $A.get('$Resource.aaaaaaaaaaaaaa');
        component.set('v.backgroundImageURL', url);
    }

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepali Kulshrestha

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Tarun,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

Please try the sample code below and tweak it as per your requirement.
    <div style="{!'position: relative; height: 30vh; background:' + v.backgroundColor + ' url(' + v.backgroundImageURL +') no-repeat;background-position: center;background-size: cover;'}">

</div>
    }
Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

Deepali KulshresthaDeepali Kulshrestha
Hi Tarun,

Step-1: In order to use the image as background image you have to first upload the image in static resource Please refer to the following link as it may be helpful in uploading your image in the static resource.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.pages.meta/pages/pages_resources_create.htm

Step-2: please refer to the following code in order to use your image as a background image.

lightning Component:-

</div>

js Controller:-

}

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepali Kulshrestha
This was selected as the best answer