function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michal BaranecMichal Baranec 

Passing parameter to Visualforce page open in Salesforce1 through community

Hello,

We created a Visualforce page we need to open in Salesforce1 from the Field Service Lightning mobile app using an app extension. We also need to pass a URL parameter to this Visualforce page.

We are logged in both FSL app and Salesforce1 app with a partner community user through the partner community connection.
We tried with the following app extension first:
salesforce1://app/GetLocation?Id={!$Id}
The GetLocation is the Visualforce tab linked to the Visualforce page we need to open.

It opened the Salesforce1 app but showed an error message: Insufficient Priviliges: You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

We resolved this by changing the app extension to (FieldService is the community API name):
salesforce1://FieldService/GetLocation?Id={!$Id}
However, we noticed that the Id parameter is not passed to the Visualforce page.

Anyways, if we are logged in Salesforce1 with a standard Salesforce user and we need the first app extension, the parameter is passed succesffully:
salesforce1://app/GetLocation?Id={!$Id}

The question is: What is the proper way to pass the parameter to Salesforce1 if we are logged in through the community connection?

Thanks

ms nsms ns
Hi Michal Baranec,

Did you get any solution for this? I was also trying for a similar scenario, but not able to find any solution for how to pass parameters. It would be great if provide me any solution.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Mounisha 
Beth AlanizBeth Alaniz
As I have recently completed my graduation and was looking for the perfect job and suddenly came across this blog and thanks for sharing these job vacancies with us. I prefer to check https://essayguru.org/do-my-homework/ site to complete their educational work. I am going to apply for this bank job and hope to get the interview call soon.