function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
govind v 3govind v 3 

All internal users

When a tried to view the access given for the leads list view,I came accross sharing to "ALL INTERNAL USERS" .What does "All Internal Users" actually mean?
Which users comes under "ALL INTERNAL USERS"
arsaniketsharmaarsaniketsharma
Public Group - All Internal Users -  contains all the internal users in your organisation. I mean all internal salesforce users excluding partner portal and customer portal users.
Deepali KulshresthaDeepali Kulshrestha
Hi govind,
Greetings to you!

There are different types of user licenses, including internal users, portal and communities users.  Portal and Communities users are external facing, meaning I could log in through say Force.com sites or a public facing community.  When you select "All Internal Users", you're basically limiting record visibility to internal users and hiding it from your external facing applications.
Public Group - All Internal Users -  contains all the internal users in your organization. I mean all internal salesforce users excluding partner portal and customer portal users. 

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepali Kulshrestha.
rahul jimmyrahul jimmy
Secure that you have not installed any other security software on your computer before removing your Avast subscription. This can cause conflict with Avast automatic renewal cancellation
For more Information Visit Here. https://digitaltes.com/