function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bobilio PerezBobilio Perez 

Trailhead challenge..... Protect Your Data in Salesforce Set Up Account Teams

Hello all, I am stuck on a trailhead challenge..... Protect Your Data in Salesforce  Set Up Account Teams.
This is the error message I have received.....

We couldn’t find 'Amy Daniels' as a support rep. Review the instructions for add

Would appreciate any help
Bobilio PerezBobilio Perez
Sorry the end of the error message should have read
We couldn’t find 'Amy Daniels' as a support rep. Review the instructions for adding 'Amy Daniels' to the support rep role
CM ClementeCM Clemente
Were you able to solve this error?
Michael PöhlmannMichael Pöhlmann
I have the same Problem, somebody an Idea?
We couldn’t find 'Amy Daniels' as a support rep. Review the instructions for adding 'Amy Daniels' to the support rep role.

In the Trail you set up Amy like screenshot below:

User-added image

Completly diffrent as the error message.

I treid to set up like the Error Message said but still no sucsess.

Can somebody help? 

Thnaks in advance

Michal Polewczyk 8Michal Polewczyk 8
I have the same problem and for me selecting checkbox 'Update the account teams of my existing accounts' when editing account teams member helped.
Cong ChenCong Chen
I encountered the same problem and solved it by checking all checkboxes when I enabled Account Team and added Account Team Member. Hope it helps!

User-added image

User-added image
Kevin MayorKevin Mayor
I think 
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/projects/protect-your-data-in-salesforce/create-new-users-and-delete-accounts
will serve you ok
Rick MatthewsRick Matthews
I got stuck on the same problem. Cong Chen's solution worked for me, but in order to get it to work I first had to go to Advanced User Details, delete both members of my account team, then add the default account team again, this time with the two 'add members' check boxes checked.
Eduardo López UrquiagaEduardo López Urquiaga
I got the same error message. I was using a dev org without data, so there was not 'Edge Communications' Account in my org. After creating the Account it passed.
Poorva ShuklaPoorva Shukla

Eduardo López Urquiaga your answer helped me completing the batch. 
Osazeme UsenOsazeme Usen
User-added image
Only 3 Salesforce Platform licenses are allowed but the challenge is requesting we create 4. Very frustrating, skipping this.