function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AshwAshw 

I am not able to create force.com project in eclipse. Added IDE and I able to see force.com project

I am not able to create force.com project in eclipse. Added IDE and I able to see force.com project but when I click on force.com project no action is happening. I installed the latest Eclipse IDE 2019‑03 and java version is JDK 12. Please, can anyone help me how to fix the issue so that I can add force.com project
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Vino,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

Salesforce sometimes remembers your browser, so the best way to check is to follow the below steps :
  • From Setup, enter Network Access in the Quick Find box, then select Network Access.
  • Click New.
  • Enter a valid IP address in the Start IP Address field and a higher IP address, at the End, IP Address field. The start and end addresses define the range of allowable IP addresses from which users can log in, including the start and end values. If you want to allow logins from a single IP address, enter the same address in both fields. For example, to allow logins from only 125.12.3.0, enter 125.12.3.0 as both the start and end addresses. The start and end IP addresses must be in an IPv4 range and include no more than 33,554,432 addresses (225, a /7 CIDR block).
  • Optionally, enter a description for the range. For example, if you maintain multiple ranges, enter details about the part of your network that corresponds to this range.
  • Click Save.
Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra
AshwAshw
Hi Nagendra,

Thanks for the reply, whitelisted all the Ip's but still not able to create a force.com project.
RiteshRoy_12RiteshRoy_12
Hi Vino,
Have you got the way to resolve this issue. Because I am doing the same thing (Using  Eclipse IDE 2019‑03 and java version is JDK 12) and I am stack here.It will be very helpful.
Thank in advance.

Michael Chao 12Michael Chao 12
I am having the same issue ...Eclipse IDE 2019-06, and java jdk 12, I added my public IP to network Access in salesforce, but still could not create Force.com project, don't see any error message from Eclipse, click [Next] button can not proceed to next step.
Michael Chao 12Michael Chao 12
After some research... it's seems that Force.com IDE has deprecated, no more Eclipse, Visual Studio Code only...