function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sfdc Developer07_dev_07Sfdc Developer07_dev_07 

sitemap.xml file is not getting generated for public community

.../s/sitemap.xml  file is not getting generated.

Error: Invalid page

Community is active.
Best Answer chosen by Sfdc Developer07_dev_07
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati

SEO 'sitemap.xml' feature is not automatically generated for Sandbox, Trial, and Developer edition organizations

This might indicate that you are using an edition of Salesforce that does not auto generate the sitemap file for your community. These orgs include Trial, Developer, and Sandbox edition. Only those orgs that are a status of ACTIVE and are Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited Editions support this functionality.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000271310&language=en_US&type=1

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati

SEO 'sitemap.xml' feature is not automatically generated for Sandbox, Trial, and Developer edition organizations

This might indicate that you are using an edition of Salesforce that does not auto generate the sitemap file for your community. These orgs include Trial, Developer, and Sandbox edition. Only those orgs that are a status of ACTIVE and are Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited Editions support this functionality.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000271310&language=en_US&type=1

This was selected as the best answer
Sfdc Developer07_dev_07Sfdc Developer07_dev_07
Hi Raj,

My org is developer edition org.
Is there any way to generate sitemap.xml for developer edition org ?

Rahavan arumugam alamelu 3Rahavan arumugam alamelu 3
HI Everyone, 

am also facing same issue now and stuck up with creating sitemap file for the developer org. Do you have any luck on this. 

Thanks
Mariyan TopalovMariyan Topalov
I faced the same problem in Enterprice Edition. Going to ../s/sitemap.xml just redirects you to the Error page, which says "Invalid Page"... Can anyone help me?