function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tarun DasTarun Das 

how to make lightning page as public

Hi ,

I have a dev instance of lightning app,how do i make this app publicly available?

Here:- https://dev02-dev-dev-ed.lightning.force.com/c/MorningApplication.app

Regards,
Tarun
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
<aura:application access="GLOBAL" extends="ltng:outApp" 
    implements="ltng:allowGuestAccess"> 

<aura:dependency resource="c:storeLocatorMain"/>

</aura:application>

Add the ltng:allowGuestAccess interface to your Lightning Out dependency app to make it available to users without requiring them to authenticate with Salesforce. This interface lets you build your app with Lightning components, and deploy it anywhere and to anyone.

https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/spring17/release-notes/rn_lightning_apps_public.htm
Tarun DasTarun Das
Salesforce Lightning App Hangs Indefinitely while trying ltng:allowGuestAccess interfaceUser-added image
Deepali KulshresthaDeepali Kulshrestha
Hi Tarun,
Add the ltng:allowGuestAccess interface to your Lightning Out dependency app to make it available to users without requiring them to authenticate with Salesforce. 
This interface lets you build your app with Lightning components, and deploy it anywhere and to anyone.
A Lightning Out dependency app with the ltng:allowGuestAccess interface can be used with Lightning Components for Visualforce and with Lightning Out.

1.Using Lightning Components for Visualforce, you can add your Lightning app to a Visualforce page, and then use that page in Salesforce Tabs + Visualforce communities. Then you can allow public access to that page.
2.Using Lightning Out, you can deploy your Lightning app anywhere Lightning Out is supported—which is almost anywhere!

The ltng:allowGuestAccess interface is only usable in orgs that have Communities enabled, 
and your Lightning Out app is associated with all community endpoints that you’ve defined in your org.

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepali Kulshrestha