function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Andrew Manson 2Andrew Manson 2 

How to change OST to PST for Free in MS Outlook 2016 ?

Can anyone help me to know how to convert OST to PST for free? Please suggest some manual procedure to perform this task. Thanks
Himanshi KhuranaHimanshi Khurana
Hi, If you are looking for a free solution to convert your Outlook OST file to PST file format then I found an informative blog for you. It explains the manual as a well automated solution to convert OST to PST file format. Here is the link 
https://www.dataforensics.org/two-freeware-solutions-to-convert-ost-to-pst-file/

Also, the user can also prefer OST to PST exporter application to accomplish this task. This software is the ultimate solution to migrate Exchange OST file to Outlook PST file format. Also, in case if the user wants to migrate selected OST file data then the user can easily perform this process. In addition, it helps to decrypted OST file emails from S/MIME and OpenPGP encryption. Also, this OST file conversion utility comes with easy to use graphical user interface so that technical and nontechnical user can easily use this software with ease. Moreover, this utility is compatible with Outlook 2019 and its below versions. To know more about please refer this: OST to PST Exporter application. I hope this will definitely help. 

Daisy SmithDaisy Smith
Hete I would like to refer an excellent third party software, Kernel for OST to PST. It allows users to recover and convert even badly corrupt OST files to Outlook PST and various other file formats, including EML, MSG, MBOX, DBX, HTML and MHTML. For more information, go to- https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
marcus martinmarcus martin
OST to PST Converter which is fully professional program to migrate damaged OST file to MS Outlook PST format. It can also repair and restore corrupt OST data into Outlook PST file format. It also smoothly recover unreadable OST file and convert OST into PST file format with all OST file emails Meta data like: cc, bcc, to, from, date, time and subject etc. It also support all MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. Etc.
More info visit here:- 
https://www.toolsbaer.com/ost-to-pst-conversion/

Caleb conte 2Caleb conte 2
Like all users know that there are many ways to convert OST to PST but all are PAID solutions. I am suggesting OST to PST Converter software to get 100% safe and secure results in OST to PST mailbox conversion method. The software supports many OST file conversion to different file formats such as PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, Format.
For more information and download free demo version:- Download Freeware OST to PST Converter
John FranklinJohn Franklin
User-added image

More Info:- https://www.jsltools.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Yipema PittersonYipema Pitterson
OST to PST Converter Free Online is a reliable technique to transfer all items from Outlook OST file to PST. This software is proficient to move all kind’s data of Outlook OST files like email, contacts, calendars, notes, etc.

Read more:- https://www.sametools.com/convert/ost/
Steve Smith 181Steve Smith 181
I have read your query! As you have mentioned that you want to change OST files into PST format without risk of losing any data. Here, I'll help you in doing the same task which helps you in converting OST files into PST format in few clicks.

You can convert your OST files to PST by using these simple steps:-
1. Download Microsoft Outlook and go to the File menu.
2. Choose the Import/Export option.
3. Then, select the Export to a file option to export the desired file.
4. Select Outlook Data File (.pst)
5. Choose whether to export a specific folder or the whole account.
6. Check the Include subfolders box and add the subfolder if you want to add it.
7. Next, select a destination for the Export, and then click Finish

If this solution doesn't work for you, then you need to use a most recommended solution i.e. ZOOK OST to PST Converter. It lets you to convert single as well as multiple OST files into PST format along with attachments in a single process. It is one of the most prominent and trustworthy utility for secure conversion. The simple GUI of the tool makes it different from others and helps you to bulk convert OST files to PST format.

Just follow couple of simple steps: -
- Download and install the tool in your computer.
- Choose OST Files.
- Set saving option.
- Click on Convert button.

I hope this solution will help you to change your OST files into PST format!!
Palak Gupta 68Palak Gupta 68

Utilizing a professional software application, you can easily convert OST files to PST. I recently explored an instructive article that outlined the entire process of how to convert OST to PST using the two different techniques. After executing the operation, I determined that the manual method is best for exporting the current Outlook profile data to PST format. However, there is another circumstance in which we need to convert OST file data into PST which is stored in our system. In that scenario, you can use the professional software approach.

This approach consists of a secure and reliable OST to PST Converter which is designed and developed with the latest algorithms to ensure high data security. This software is integrated with some extensive features that will help you to optimize the entire conversion process. You can also try its free demo version to analyze the performance of this software.

Chirs EvansChirs Evans
The manual process to convert OST files to PST file format is challenging, so I want to recommend a program that enables you to do so without any data loss, regardless of the size of your OST files. Utilize the OST to PST Converter to assist all users in converting their OST databases to the PST format. Some users do not require the installation of additional tool in order to convert OST files. It is compatible with every version of Windows and MS Outlook. This utility can convert OST files to PST file format for both technical and non-technical users. Users may easily store their transformed data on the desktop in the preferred location. Learn more about the features and capabilities of this app by using the free sample version.
Click Here:- https://www.osttopstapp.com/

david lee 129david lee 129
If you want to reduce the size of the OST file in Outlook PST File. ToolsCrunch Mac OST to PST Converter App works smoothly and easily converts OST files to PST files. This application's user interface is amicable hence it is easy to work with. It exports emails, sent items, deleted items, drafts, outbox contacts, inboxes, notes, and more.

You can access your corrupted or damaged offline data in MS Outlook by using it. It is compatible with all versions of Mac Operating. It provides technical support 24*7. You can download the free demo version of the application.

Visit here:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-ost-to-pst-converter.html
Amrita Yadav 1Amrita Yadav 1
OST to PST Converter is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to access or migrate Outlook data. If you need to move your Outlook data to a new computer, an OST to PST converter can be a helpful solution. It is easy to use and can be operated by users without technical experience. The conversion process is usually fast and efficient, even for large OST files. This utility is compatible with all versions of Microsoft Outlook and Windows.