function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vinod BatraVinod Batra 

IsURLAddressable not working properly with Summer'19

Below is the screenshot of my developer org and it is not yet updated to Summer'19.
Here,  I have created a component LCompHidden which implements isURLAddressable interface, and using page reference state we get the value of the parameter, it is working perfectly in my dev org.
But the same I have implemented in a sandbox it worked fine but after few days it got updated to summer'19 release and it suddenly stoped working.
now I am not getting the parameters in the url, I have also tried copy pasting this url to the browser but that is also not giving me parameters.
Any pointers to the problem would be very helpful
User-added image
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Vinod,

Greetings to you!

According to Salesforce doc: 

state parameters must be namespaced. For example, a managed package with the namespace abc with a parameter accountId is represented as abc__accountId. The namespace for custom components is c__. Parameters without a namespace are reserved for Salesforce use. This namespace restriction is introduced under a critical update in Winter ’19 and enforced in Summer ’19.

Please refer to below link which might help you further:

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/components_navigate_add_params.htm

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
Support Salesforce LYS-consultingSupport Salesforce LYS-consulting

Hello @Vinod Batra, 
Well I was facing the same issue and somehow the salesforce documentation seems to be right but quite blury.

I was ripping my hairs and tried differents stuff and finally found that working:

User-added image

Adding an 'c__' to the parameters aswell seems to work...

Tell me if it solved your issue.

Srinivas RavulaSrinivas Ravula
parameters with prefix 'c__' works. Thanks all.