function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Freya FeigenspanFreya Feigenspan 

Salesforce is no longer displaying API information

We have noticed that our live org is failing to display any of the detail pulled from our API. There is a lot of functionality which isn't working and we have countless errors in our ErrorLog which we cannot decipher. This has been ongoing for a while now and we are currently lacking business critical functionality. Without a technical background, we are unable to fix this ourselves. Please see the below screenshots:
User-added imageUser-added image
Examples of our errors: 

INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY insufficient access rights on cross-reference idLocked Error Message: Item 227

INVALID_FIELD Foreign key external ID: 2293 not found for field Vantage_Id__c in entity ContractLocked Error Message: Item 230

REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING Account Name:You must enter a value

INVALID_FIELD Foreign key external ID: 38774 not found for field Vantage_Id__c in entity AssetLocked Error Message: Item 492

Himanshu.SFDCHimanshu.SFDC
Hi Freya,

As i can see there are required field missing or issues of wrong mapping in API and Salesforce.
  1. You should assure tha you will get all requierd fields values from API.
  2. You should change permission to access salesforce org from APIs.
Hi Himanshu, thank you for your reply. 

1. How do I locate which fields are the issue? 
2. How do I change permission? 

Nothing has been changed as far as we are aware; the API is still working but is it an issue with our account layout that is perhaps causing this? 

We have had these particular error logs since our live org was created (approx 4 months ago) and we have only noticed an issue in the last couple of months... 
Himanshu.SFDCHimanshu.SFDC
Hi Freya,
For issue REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING Account Name:You must enter a value:
This issue indicated that SF org is not recieving Account name while pulling data from API or there is invalid mapping for Account name.

If you are technical then you can go into the code check the mapping or you can consult a techical person to do this for you.

For other issue INVALID_FIELD Foreign key external ID: 2293 not found for field Vantage_Id__c in entity ContractLocked Error Message: Item 230
You need to define  Vantage_Id__c as unique.

Try with these solution and let me know.