function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ProgrammaticProgrammatic 

looking for a developer who can help us create accurate revenue forcasting - currently when we close out an opportunity, all the revenew is associated with the month it was closed out it, we need to to reflect the the entire flight of the campaign. P

Linked2MarkLinked2Mark

Good luck with that. I have had a fair amount of experience with it have written a custom 'scheduler' to fix it.

If you have not created a schedulle - SF will schedule it for you and obviously not where you want it to be. There are other things about the standard scheduler that are annoying. Such as - you have to forecast ALL of the revenue on the Opportunity. Sometimes the rep doesnt know what all of the revenue will be ordered and if they HAVE TO schedule everything it creates false and inaccurate forecast data. 

I would love to know if you hear anything different from the community.

Piyush Gautam 6Piyush Gautam 6
Hi,

I have understood your requirement, I am providing you a solution approach listed below:
  • We will create a custom field over the campaign that will summaries all the revenue of all the opportunities list under each campaign record. So whenever an opportunity is Closed Won the field will be updated. Updation process will be achieved by the Apex Trigger or Process Builder and Flows.
  • We will create a custom component (Report Chart and Dashboard) that will show the revenue collected versus campaigns just like the amount and month chart provided by SF at Home Tab to show revenue collected against each campaign.
There could be more modification based on the actual requirement once we engaged in work.

I would love to hear from you.

Thanks 
ProgrammaticProgrammatic
Hi,

Thank you for your input. Do you have some time for a call next week?

My email amy@huddledmasses.com

ProgrammaticProgrammatic
Hello, Amy Harris invites your firm to submit a proposal in accordance with this RFP package. See the attached document for detailed information : HM#07010-BID Please acknowledge receipt of this RFP package and your interest in submitting a proposal by signing and returning to us the attached request for Proposal Form via email within two (2) days of receipt. All instructions are included. Please ensure that you have read the entire package in detail prior to making any inquiries. Thank you in advance for your attention and I look forward to your participation! *Closing date for RFP is Thursday , April 29th, 2020, 12:00PM* Due to the size of some of the electronic RFP documents, Owner has uploaded them to the "sharepoint" website. Bidder can access the electronic RFP documents via this web link: HM#07010-BID (Please advise if there are any technical issues accessing these files) Best, [cid:image001.png@01D73D08.FC98E430] Amy Harris | VP National Sales Amy@huddledmasses.com Cell: 323.447.4111 Honesty is good business..