function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Carlos PeredaCarlos Pereda 

Sales Cadence "Completion Reason Code" on Flow Core Action "Remove Leads from Sales Cadence"

Hi everyone!

I have a flow that adds leads to a sales cadence. This is done through a Core Action. (All good).

Then I need another automation to automatically remove leads from a Sales Cadence. 

It all is clear to me and almost works, until the point where the CORE Action Element requires a "Completion Reason Code" to continue.

No matter what value I give to it, it doesn't take it. The field is not a visible picklist either. Tried reporting over that field, 2 values were found "Manually Removed and Completed". Tried to put those values in the Core Action Element and it won't take it either.

Debug says "Invalid Completion Reason Code".

Clearly I need a list to select from, but have no way of finding it as the ones I found with the report won't be taken either.

Opened a ticket to Salesforce, but they couldn't answer this.

Michael Campbell 30Michael Campbell 30

I have run into the very same issue.  I also tried some work arounds that unfortunately did not work.

According to SF support:  "They don't know, and there isn't a method to automatically remove outside of APEX currently".  APEX will also require a completion reason and some methodollogy to un-enroll them from the sales cadence.

What we currently know:  Product is not fully developed and we have yet to receive answers to this predicament.

They did tell me to come onto these forums and find an answer.... Yikes!!!

Failed work arounds:
  1.  Used a flow to add a record to a sales cadence that is blank.  Fails due to blank value not being able to be accepted.

2.  Use a flow to assign to a 'No Cadence' cadence (whatever you want to name it).  Fails due to system thinking you are trying to add it to a second sales cadence.

Only current method I am aware of that automatically removes records from sales cadence is by deleting the sales cadence.

Michael Campbell 30Michael Campbell 30

I have your answer!!!

Completion Reason Code (only currently one that can be used) is:  ManuallyRemoved

It must be put together as an API name.  I have tested it with success!
More Documentation can be found here.
https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/spring19/release-notes/rn_api_rest.htm

Casey Ervin 2Casey Ervin 2
Solved my issue. Was pulling my hair out. I seriously love people who return to their original question and share the answer. Thank you!
Jim Riggio 18Jim Riggio 18
Yes, thank -you... My hair is gone!