function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Julian Juez Alfaro 5Julian Juez Alfaro 5 

How to download or save an email

Need to be able to download customers emails (from email-to-case). We know it is not possible to download/Save Email Messages (*.eml, *.msg, ...). This is documented here:
https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000Lj02AAC

I haven't found any App on the AppExchange to be able to download/save emails.

I have submitted a Case to Premier Support. Answer: "not possible, please submit a question to our Developer Forum"
pandu kurubapandu kuruba
hi

Today - in Service Cloud - we can download attachments, but not the emails as such...I believe it would be interesting to have the option to save or download the different emails attached to a case.Outlook for instance provides a way to save an email in a .msg or .eml format which allows to attach the email to any other email.A few scenarios where this might come in handy:- providing our customer with the original email used to log an issue (proof of delivery/arrival)- providing sales people with a good example communication towards a customer (training material) 
Yuvraj MathurYuvraj Mathur
MacSonik Email Migrator is a professional tool for migrating and saving various email clients into multiple file formats and email clients. It is a one-stop solution that efficiently migrates 25+ file formats and email clients into 25+ webmail clients and file formats without any data alteration. It is a risk-free email migration tool for Mac build with multiple advanced features. Users can also remove duplicate emails from the conversion and migration process as well as preview the file before the migration process. This Email Migrator for Mac also has a Mail Filter option for migrating selected emails of a particular date range.

Read more at- https://www.macsonik.com/email-migration/