function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ANAMIKA MONDAL 8ANAMIKA MONDAL 8 

Please help me understand the correct answer

Hi Experts,

I have below question with me, can you please help me understand the right answer?

1. Universal containers sales team would like to track product shipments for each of its customers. The shipment tracking information is currently available in a back end system, which the company plans to integrate with Salesforce. Which objects are relevant for this integration?

a.          Opportunity, Opportunity product, Contract, Custom object Shipment Status.
b.           Lead, Account, Opportunity Product, Custom object –Shipment Status.
c.           Opportunity, Opportunity product, Custom object –Shipment Status.
d.           Lead, Opportunity, Product, Custom object –Shipment Status.

I think C is the right answer, butat someplaces the option A is marked as correct. DO we need Contract?
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi ANAMIKA,

Universal container sales team should use Opportunity, Opportunity product, and Custom object - Shipment Status if they would like to track down each product shipments of their customers. They can create a custom object and name it Shipment. The sales team must create a relationship field on that Shipment so the information of the products is displayed. Create an object and name it Opportunity as the master object.
So, C is the correct answer.

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks,
Ajay Dubedi