function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Johny SinsJohny Sins 

What platform will be batter to make a website?

Hello, This is Johny Sins from Plumbers Near Me (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/profile/2375c78c-82ff-4622-a9d8-c4cd4994d101) service. I want to make a website but confused about what platform shoud i use to a perfect website.

Please let me know?

Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Johny,

As you have posted your question on salesforce community, I guess you have some interest in Salesforce and you have come to right place. Using salesforce for building websites doesn't only makes durable websites but it is also secure. One can do a lot without wrting even a single line of code in Salesforce. There are multiple platforms that salesforce provides itself, Most commonly used is "The lightning platform" where you get a component as frontend, our all time favourite JavaScript for linking backend and frontend, and apex which is a powerful backend manipulation tool. So by using Salesforce you will get a fast, modern and secure website that you want and all hosted on secure Salesforce cloud. 

Feel free to contact or ask any more queries. 

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks,
Ajay Dubedi