function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss s 

How to delete Apex class and corresponding Test Apex class from all the salesforce environment in our organization?

Hi Team,

I have a certain Apex class and corresponding Test Apex class in Dev(Sandbox), Systems, User acceptance test and Production regions of sfdc.com.

I want to delete that Apex class and assoiciated Test Apex class component from all the 4 sfdc.com regions mentioned above.

I am new to the project and do no know what tool the previous developers used. My manager is also clueless.

We do not have any IDE installed on our machines.

I heard of salesforce workbench online tool to be used to delete apex components.

Can someone let me know how to delete the apex components from salesforce environments?

Can I manually delete from apex components from the setup option of the salesforce environments?

Many Thanks for all your help and support!

Neha AggrawalNeha Aggrawal
Hi,

You can delete Apex class and trigger from Sandbox through setup but not for production environment.
For production environment, please follow the steps in this (http://initaura.com/delete-class-from-salesforce-production-without-using-eclipse/)link.
You will need to know the workbench little bit.

Let me know if this helps.
Thanks.
John Manager Training DepJohn Manager Training Dep
Thanks for quick response!
Does it also remove their associated components (e.g. Aura, VisualForce)?
Neha AggrawalNeha Aggrawal
Hi,

Visualforce page and components can be deleted from set up menu itself. Aura components can be deleted from Developer Console. 
User-added image

I hope that answers your query.
Thanks.