function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Live Agent 24Live Agent 24 

Is there any way to display images as response in an Einstein Bot??

Deepali KulshresthaDeepali Kulshrestha
Hi Live,

Please follow given below steps and link with the help of below steps and link you can solve your problem, it may be helpful to you. 

Use your own images for the pre-chat banner, logo on the waiting state when the chat window is minimized, image on the waiting state, and the agent and Einstein Bots avatars. We recommend adding your images in an Embedded Service setup, but you can use these settings to override what you have in Setup.
If the images are hosted in the same repository as the web page where you plan to add the chat window, you can use either relative URL paths and names or full URLs. If the images are hosted elsewhere, use the full URLs for the images.

Before customizing the code, upload the image files that you want to use in the chat window. Create your images in .png format and use the following sizes to ensure that the images don’t become distorted during the chat experience.

For more information please follow the below link : 
Link: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.snapins_web_dev.meta/snapins_web_dev/snapins_web_set_chat_images.htm

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepali Kulshrestha
Live Agent 24Live Agent 24

Hi,

From the webpage, I get that i can only change the images of the chat banner, waiting message screen, bot avatar, etc. What I actually want to do is actually display images as a response to a conversation started by the user (i.e image cards)

Guillaume LoubierGuillaume Loubier
Did you found an answer for your question?
This is funny because I found that this afternoon: https://org62.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/#000000000062/a/0M000000AnZk/B5xsH5c9tuQ3zT.Q83VsCewL.XWtk_flGBSGgugQtls
There are some images there in bot responses (p.33) and also a no agent follow-up with images as well (p.24)

Can't find anything to acheive taht, except maybe Screen flow that I'll need to try