function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Harsharndeep Dhillon 2Harsharndeep Dhillon 2 

What are the capabilities of the Content Delivery feature of Salesforce Content? (2 answers)

1. Associate the content delivery with Salesforce record
2. Password Protect content delivery that contain sensitive data
3. Customize the URL assigned to the Content delivery
4. Encrypt certain content delivery files

Kindly Help!

Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Harsharndeep,

The capabilities of the content delivery feature of SalesforceContent are as follows:

1. Password Protect content delivery that contain sensitive data
2. Customize the URL assigned to the Content delivery

You can follow this link for more help:
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=content_delivery_about.htm&type=0

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks,
Ajay Dubedi
Bhavin Mehta 20Bhavin Mehta 20
As  per documentation once content delivery is enabled, users can add the Content Deliveries related list to their page layouts for leads, business accounts, contacts, opportunities, cases, campaigns, or custom objects. All Salesforce CRM Content users will see a Deliver Content option on each content details page. So right answer seems like 1 and 2. We get encrypted URL but the same is not customisable.
Alicja ChruszczewskaAlicja Chruszczewska
Yes I also think the answers are:

ad. 1. "Optionally, use the lookup to associate your content delivery with a Salesforce record. The record you were viewing when you clicked Deliver Content is selected by default."

ad 2. "Choose a default option for content-delivery passwords. Because users can send content-delivery URLs to leads, customers, or any unauthenticated user, Salesforce recommends requiring password protection if your users plan to send confidential documents via content delivery. The options allow you to select an organization-wide default for content-delivery password protection."

source: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=content_delivery_create.htm&type=5

Please correct me if I'm wrong but seems to be like these are two correct answers. 
Alicja ChruszczewskaAlicja Chruszczewska
Yeah, also building on what Bahvin Mehta wrote above, we can eliminate 4- "After you create your delivery, you can send its encrypted URL to any recipient(...)" - URL itself is encrypted not certain files of choice.
Vanisha_GuptaVanisha_Gupta
Answer is :

You can try it in your salesforce org.
Enable content delivery in settings and then you associate it with salesforce records such as leads, opportunities. 
Add content delivery to related list of leads. 
While creating content delivery, you get an option to make it password protected.

Refer this document: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=content_delivery_about.htm&type=5

Abinav JaiAbinav Jai
For exact latest DUMPS, please mail me at abinavjai28@gmail.com.Will give the perfect guidance for the certification clearence (SU20)

Regards,
Abhai
Thomas JohThomas Joh
You can contact me for any help and exact questions and answers for ALL the latest Winter 21 certifications at salesforcecertguide2018[at]gmail.com. 100% pass rate. All exact screenshots and 100% accuracy. Trusted by ALL for passing all their exams. We offer one to one guidance as well.