function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tyler Woebkenberg 13Tyler Woebkenberg 13 

Challenge not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 1

Received the following error:
Challenge not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 1
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HSYIATFXerror code
Abhishek K SinhaAbhishek K Sinha
Hello Tyler - For which superbadge and which step?
Tyler Woebkenberg 13Tyler Woebkenberg 13
Hi Abhishek, pardon the delay in response. I only was just able to track down the badge and step info

It is for the Getting Started: Optimize NPSP for Fundraising > Path & Workspaces > Optimize Sales Processes Using Path (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/sales_admin_optimize_salesforce_for_selling/sales_admin_optimize_for_selling_unit_1)

Also, I just got another error for this when trying to rerun

Challenge not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 1
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IJXKOFIY
My Trailhead Playground 1
Launch
Check challenge to earn 500 points