function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ricki ReayRicki Reay 

Bypassing the login page with Azure-SF Single Sign-On?

Hi there,

My organization is currently testing Single Sign-On using Azure and our Active Directory. We are using it in our sandbox environment as of now, but have run into some difficulty with bypassing the login page. Currently, as the administrator, I have the ability to hide the Salesforce login, but it still makes users click a button and then sign on using the Active Directory (AD) sign in. I am not able to hide both the Salesforce standard login (user/password required) and the button which directs users to the external login service. 

I am working with my IT team, going through Azure's guide to setting up SSO in Salesforce. However, we cannot figure out if we will be able to completely bypass the login. Ideally, we want it so that when users login to our computers (using their Active Directory username and password) and open up our Salesforce domain, it will take them directly to our organization's Salesforce homepage and not require them to do any login-related steps.

Any help and insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ricki
Wim van StrienWim van Strien
Hi Ricky,

I am currently also implementing SSO, using Azure and run into the same question.
Where you able to get it to work (to skip the login steps)?
If so, I am very interested to know how.

Thanks in advance,

Wim