function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ajay Kumar 583Ajay Kumar 583 

Adding One More Custom Object Edit Tab

Hi Team,

How can we add Custom object Tab In Other Custom Object Edit Layout. We have tried in all aspects but none of dem have options. Is there any way to add one more Tab under the running Custom Object layout. 
Please find the Screen Shot to understand and help us.
Need To add one more Custom Object Tab

Best Answer chosen by Ajay Kumar 583
Santosh Kumar 348Santosh Kumar 348
Hi Ajay,

I don't think what you are trying to acheive is present as out of box functionality by salesforce.
The screenshot provided by you is of List View in Salesforce. For each object you have different list view and is available when you redirect to the object through tab.

So to achieve the functionality you need to build Custom Lightning Component and it to a custom tab. Which will require a good developement effort.

Inshort through configuration it is not achievable, you need to get you hand dirty with customization.

Do let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved.

All Answers

Hi Ajay,

I don't think what you are trying to acheive is present as out of box functionality by salesforce.
The screenshot provided by you is of List View in Salesforce. For each object you have different list view and is available when you redirect to the object through tab.

So to achieve the functionality you need to build Custom Lightning Component and it to a custom tab. Which will require a good developement effort.

Inshort through configuration it is not achievable, you need to get you hand dirty with customization.

Do let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved.
This was selected as the best answer
Thanks
Then i think we dont able to add in Detai Page aswell ???

User-added image

In Lightning Record page you can add the related object. i.e child object. For example on Account you can add the Contact as this the child object of account.

But you can not add the non-related object over here with out of box functionality.