function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Animesh Das 21Animesh Das 21 

How to get Apple Health Kit app data into Salesforce?

I want to store information in salesforce from Health Kit app which it connected with Apple fit watch. Can someone please help me?
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Das,

https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/developer-relations/2015/03/apple-watch-salesforce-events-app.html

The above salesforce blog will help you.

If still needs only salesforce support can guide further.

I hope you find the above information is helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks.
shilajitz shilajitzshilajitz shilajitz
Shilajit is typically known as Asphaltum, Black Bitumen, or Mineral Pitch in English. Different names that allude Shilajit in Ayurveda in different states inside India incorporates Silajat, Shilajatu, Silajatu, Kanmandam,  best shilajit Saileya Shilaja, Moomie, Moomiyo, Punjabinum, Memiya, Shiladhatuja, Adrija, Shilasweda, Shilaniryasa, Asmaja, Asmajatuka, Shilamaya, Girija, Gaireya.

beauty carebeauty care
These are only a hint of something larger with regards to the nutrients, minerals, and different supplements you really want to keep up with ideal skin wellbeing. Get the Best Skin Care Supplements Luckily, assuming you're searching for the best skin supplements, NOW® Solutions has joined the main supplements for hair, skin and nails into two special skin supplements - Clinically Advanced Hair, Skin and Nails and Wrinkle Rescue™ Caps.

Smith joaraSmith joara
Apple Health Kit app needs to be synced with the Apple Watch and you don’t want to use Salesforce. To get the data synced, you need to pair this app with your Apple Watch. This is achieved by installing an extension on your watch and connecting it to your iPhone.
The extensions that connect the two devices (your watch to your iPhone) are listed in the Extensions tab on your Watch. The extensions that connect the two devices (your watch to your iPhone) are listed in the Extensions tab on your Watch.
You may have noticed that there are many extensions listed, but only a small number of them seem geared towards health-related data collection and analysis. Just a few examples:  dental discount plans in pa (https://dentalsave.com/local/pennsylvania/discount-dental-plans-pa/)
Continuity: If a child falls down, it's great if they can call their parents right away; but when they fall down twice in one week, we need to know if they're sick so we can treat them as soon as possible (or have them admitted to hospital so that medical staff can take care of them). With this extension attached to my watch, I can simply tap "Connect" when my child falls down and within seconds I receive a notification letting me know my heart rate has increased due to the fall from 2% up until 10% .