function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nitesh 22Nitesh 22 

flow deployment failing

Hi,

I am using a new Winter 20 Flow feature that in Get Records step I am allowing SF to automatically store the record in a variable. I am later in the flow updating the SF db using that automatic variable.

Everything is working fine on my SB (I have done ant retrive/deploy multiple times) but when I am packaging it and givin it to admin to deploy to other environments deployment is failing in those environments with the following error:

flows/Candidate_Questionnaire.flow -- Error: updateCandidateQnRecord1 (Update Records) - The sObjectInputReference field can reference only elements with data type SObject. Replace the value "getCandidateQnRecord".

Any ideas on what artifact/types I am missing in my package?
Best Answer chosen by Nitesh 22
Nitesh 22Nitesh 22
this ended up being a non-issue

for some reason the following lines did not get added to the package properly and were the cause of the problem (they are new lines as part of Winter 20):

>         <getFirstRecordOnly>true</getFirstRecordOnly>
>         <storeOutputAutomat

All Answers

Nitesh 22Nitesh 22
the initial get records step -> with Winter'20 now SF will automatically assign the record to a variable:
the get Records step

Assigning new values to the record variable from above:
the assignment step

now updating the record back into the db:
the update records step
Nitesh 22Nitesh 22
this ended up being a non-issue

for some reason the following lines did not get added to the package properly and were the cause of the problem (they are new lines as part of Winter 20):

>         <getFirstRecordOnly>true</getFirstRecordOnly>
>         <storeOutputAutomat
This was selected as the best answer