function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Steve NamuthSteve Namuth 

Formula Help for Process Builder

Hello, I am trying to write a formula that evaluates to true when the following conditions are met.
Enrolled_Date__c != null
AND Payment_Status__c IN ("Paid in Full", "No Charges", "Balance Pending", "Refund Pending")
OR Enrolled_Date__c != null AND Payment_Status__c = "Balance Due" AND Financial_Aid_Amount__c >= Account_Balance__c

Any help is greatly apprecaited. This will be used inside process builder to trigger an action. 
Best Answer chosen by Steve Namuth
AmitSoniAmitSoni
Let me re-write this:

OR(AND(Enrolled_Date__c <> null,
       OR(Payment_Status__c  = 'Paid in Full', Payment_Status__c= 'No Charges', 
          Payment_Status__c = 'Balance Pending', Payment_Status__c = 'Refund Pending'
         )
       ),
   AND(Enrolled_Date__c <> null, 
       Payment_Status__c  = 'Balance Due',
       Financial_Aid_Amount__c >= Account_Balance__c
      )
)
Hope this will be a close match!! Choose it best answer if it helps you!!

All Answers

AmitSoniAmitSoni
Hi Steve,
You can write similar to below:

Payment_Status__c = 'Balance Pending', Payment_Status__c = 'Refund Pending'),
)
Hope this will help!!

Steve NamuthSteve Namuth
Thanks Amit, I think this is almost there. Bascially I want the formula to evaluate to true if the enrolled date != null AND the Payment status is one of the following values, (Paid in full, No Charges, Balance Pending, Refund Pending) or Evaluate to True if Enrolled Date != null AND the Payment Status = Balance Due AND the Financial Aid Amount Field value is greater than or equal to the Account Balance Field value.
AmitSoniAmitSoni
Let me re-write this:

OR(AND(Enrolled_Date__c <> null,
          Payment_Status__c = 'Balance Pending', Payment_Status__c = 'Refund Pending'
         )
       ),
       Payment_Status__c  = 'Balance Due',
      )
)
Hope this will be a close match!! Choose it best answer if it helps you!!

This was selected as the best answer
Steve NamuthSteve Namuth
That worked Amit. Thank you