function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NalinakuNalinaku 

Object not available for other users in report but available for System admin

I am a System admin & I have a report type **Accounts with Service Contract and Contract lineitem** and I can add fields from the Contract line items to the report filter. 
But if the same report is viewed by some marketing user he/she cannot see Contract lineitem object itself but only Account & Service Contract fields. 
I checked the marketing user profile access for these standard objects and I see both Service Contract & Contract line items have Read access to this profile, but only Service contract is showing up not contract line items. 
Please advise. 
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Nalinaku,

Greetings!

Can you please try by giving the read permission on Products and pricebooks to see,if the non system admin is able to access or not.

Reference:https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=service_contracts_line_item_creating.htm&type=5

Kindly mark it as best answer if it helps so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
NalinakuNalinaku
Hi Shirisha, I checked the products and pricebooks object access for the user at profile level and i see it was only for the product not for the pricebook. After granting for pricbook when I login as non admin user i can see the filter condition. Looks like it worked. Thanks. Thanks Nalinaku