function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stephen Long 6Stephen Long 6 

Flow query fails to find records - ErrorId: 1328908832-31586 (-548403183)

Hi All,

This is more informative than a question - incase anyone else comes looking for this answer as this is a Premium Support only request.

If you are running a GET RECORDS in a flow and it is failing to find records - you may find that your Object has too many records and you are using a non-selective (fields are not indexed) query.

Please see articles and error I received in debug below:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000325257&language=en_US&type=1&mode=1

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000323572&type=1&mode=1

Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1328908832-31586 (-548403183)
Best Answer chosen by Stephen Long 6
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Stephen, I am from the salesforce premium only.

You are right.

But I would like to add one more point if you are seeing this "System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 200000 rows)" In debug logs.

You have to make your query more selective or Reach salesforce to perform Indexing.

I hope you find the above information is helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks.

All Answers

AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Stephen, I am from the salesforce premium only.

You are right.

But I would like to add one more point if you are seeing this "System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 200000 rows)" In debug logs.

You have to make your query more selective or Reach salesforce to perform Indexing.

I hope you find the above information is helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks.
This was selected as the best answer
Stephen Long 6Stephen Long 6
Hey Abhishek, the issue I was having is in Flow the error isn't as descriptive and just the code - which I could not find reference too.
I appriciate the extra point about having to make it more selective. Thanks
Bobby UzdavinesBobby Uzdavines
This post saved me! In case anyone is getting a similar error in Flow, here's my solution based on the discussion here.

Issue: In Flow, I was trying to GET a large amount of records based only on a formula checkbox field being 'true.' The flow was failing to find the records, but a standard report was pulling in the records no problem.

Resolution: Based on this article, I determined the Flow was searching through ALL the records of the object, rather than a limited amount based on my criteria (within the formula field). I simply added an additional piece of criteria in Flow (Createddate less than today()-1095) that matched my criteria in my formula field, and voila! The Flow was able to find the records and perform the operations.

With that extra piece of criteria, the Flow did not have to search through every record for that object, but it adhered to that additional condition I stated in Flow itself. Hope this helps someone out there!