function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eddie LottEddie Lott 

Help with related list quick links - weird problem

I routinely use the related links quick links feature on lightning pages in our custom app.  I like that you can hover over the quick link and it will show a few rows of the related list without leaving the view that you are on.   

Here's the weird problem - at random times the hover stops working. When I hover nothing happens other than a repeat of the link in a little box.  I tried three different browsers and a dozen different Orgs and its the same in all of them.  I tried it in Orgs without our app and in trailhead orgs and its all the same.  This goes on for days or even weeks and then it suddenly starts working again - for days or weeks but then stops again.    

an example
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Eddie,

Check if there is any service disruption on your instance using below link.

https://status.salesforce.com/

If you still see this issue frequently kindly log a case with salesforce support so that they can help you.

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar
Eddie LottEddie Lott
Thanks Vinay,

Its not org related.  When I use a different PC everything works fine.  Plus it happens in every org regardless of instance.
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Then this is not related to salesforce.  I would suggest you to get in touch with your IT team and explain to them so that they can help you with this.

Thanks,
Eddie LottEddie Lott
So this problem continues to come and go at random intervals until some of the Orgs started flipping over to Winter 21' and now the problem is resolved.