function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arpit Dixit 6Arpit Dixit 6 

How Salesforce Give Pace To Business Organizations?

I am taking a salesforce training in Noida from one of the renowned training institute in Noida as suggested by one of my friend because I want to build my career in Salesforce only. I was reading some facts about salesforce i.e It has changed the way of doing business as now, running and managing operations from any part of the world is a possibility. Your teams can be added on any device and this is how they will communicate better and report to the management easily. Manual processes and clunky systems are now out of the way and operations are simplified completely. So, kindly enlighten me more on this topic.
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Arpit,

I would suggest you have a look trail mixes on the trailhead that could help in understanding what all products are available and what tools are available.

>> https://trailhead.salesforce.com/users/journeytosalesforce/trailmixes/trailmix-1

This is one of the trail mixes I found that you could use.

Please be advised that this community is focused on Salesforce technical discussions where the forums and participants are geared toward programming troubleshooting and support.

I hope you understand.

#Spam

Regards,
Salesforce Support.