function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Berin BezmenBerin Bezmen 

Account name keeps disappearing from opportunity

Account names randomly keep disappearing from our opportuntities. It is definitely happening in the backend as it shows under my name being edited (I'm the admin). Salesforce support said that it might be caused by a managed all called "Dataloader Partner" but when we try to uninstall that app it gives an error "The component you are attempting to delete is part of a managed package, and cannot be deleted. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors." any idea on how to resoolve this?User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Berin Bezmen
Abhishek BansalAbhishek Bansal
Hi Berin,

The package name should be visible in the name of the connected app. Can you please check.
Let me know if you have problem finding this. You can also contact me directly for any immediate assisstance.

Thanks,
Abhishek Bansal.
Gmail: abhibansal2790@gmail.com
Phone: +917357512102

All Answers

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Berin,

Try to check if this is being used installed packages.  Click View Dependencies to review a list of components that rely on other components, permissions, or preferences within the package.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=viewing_package_details.htm&type=5

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar
You can check the scheduled jobs related to this and delete them, in this way this will stop the updates on Opportunity
Berin BezmenBerin Bezmen
How would I be able to see if it's being used in installed packages? I dont know which package it is tied to.. How do I vew dependencies?

How do I see which scheduled job it is a part of?

Thanks for the help!
Hi Berin,

The package name should be visible in the name of the connected app. Can you please check.
Let me know if you have problem finding this. You can also contact me directly for any immediate assisstance.

Thanks,
Abhishek Bansal.
Gmail: abhibansal2790@gmail.com
Phone: +917357512102
This was selected as the best answer
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Berin,

>> Try to check installed packages and connected apps in your org from setup.

>> Execute below query and abort the scheduled job if there any queued up apex job.
SELECT ApexClassId,CompletedDate,CreatedById,CreatedDate,ExtendedStatus,Id,JobItemsProcessed,JobType,LastProcessed,LastProcessedOffset,MethodName,NumberOfErrors,ParentJobId,Status,TotalJobItems FROM AsyncApexJob where status = 'queued'
System.abortJob('JobID');

Thanks,
Berin BezmenBerin Bezmen
This has been resolved now - thank you everyone for your help!!
Phillis KellyPhillis Kelly
Is "Dataloader Partner" the same as "Salesforce Data Loader"?  I have been using the latter for years without any problems. Now in the last month or so I'm having the same issue where Account names are randomly disappearing from opportunities.  I rely on Salesforce Data Loader and don't want to uninstall it.  Is there another work around?
Ashok Kumar 690Ashok Kumar 690
Hi @Berin Bezmen & @Abhishek Bansal,

I'm also facing the same error like account id missing for one particular user when creating an opportunity record. I believe you can help me out with this issue.
I'm attaching two attachment for the reference.Account Name field blankThanks i

It was a mandatory field, getting an error

Thanks in Advance.