function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VijayNiVijayNi 

unable to delete immediate actions from process builder

Hi All,

I want to delete an immediate actions from process builder  where  my Process Builder - Price Change Push Notification . There is an action
IMMEDIATE ACTIONS
Push Notification
Add Action
 I have set the fields  below  now i am unable to change it .
Set Apex Variables
Field*Type*Value*1 Field
propertyId1 Type
IDField ReferenceGlobal ConstantFormula1 Value
[Property__c].Id
Find a field...[Property__c].Id

I have deactiavted the  process builder aand  activated again now i am uanble to editt it can anyone tell me what is the issue ?
I don't want to clone it an make a new changes.

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Vijay,

Try to clone the existing process builder and make necessary changes and re-activate back.  You would see new version when you clone an existing process builder.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=process_clone.htm&type=5

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar
Abhishek BansalAbhishek Bansal
Hi Vijay,

This is the salesforce standard process that once a process builder version is activated, you are not allowed to make any changes to it.
The only way to eidt your process builder is to clone the existing version and create a new verision -> Make the neccessary changes -> Save and Activate this new version. BY doing this the previous version will be automatically deactivated.
Let me know if you need any more info on this.

Thanks,
Abhishek Bansal.
VijayNiVijayNi
Hi Abhishek,

Thanks I  am doing a trial head project Build Flexible Apps with Aura Components where i want to install the pacakage but while installing its failing because it has a object property_c whwich is being used in the process builder so i should be deleting it or removing the object properties . How can i do it ?

Thanks,
Vijay.
Abhishek BansalAbhishek Bansal
Hi Vijay,

You can delete the process builder and after installing the package you can create it again. Also there is a separate Trailhead team who can help you with these issues. 
Support:https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help

Thanks,
Abhishek Bansal.