function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Parmeshwar Bhore 1010011Parmeshwar Bhore 1010011 

How can I Remove Setting option from my Profile view

User-added imageIts not visiable for  login user means login user cant see its own personal information. If he want change/edit in personal information then he contact with Admin . How can I restrict that.Help me.
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Parameshwar,
I understand that you want to remove the settings link as highlighted in your screenshot.Please follow below steps

Lightning Experience: 
1. Click the Gear Icon 
2. Click on “Setup” 
3. Under “Users” click on Users
4. Under Users, click on “Profiles”
5. Click on the “Profile” you want to edit
6. Click on “Edit”
7. Uncheck the “View Setup and Configuration” under the Systems Permission section
8. Click “Save”

Related: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000336679&type=1&mode=1

Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you
Thanks For Response , But it doesnt work. Get Outlook for Android
Can you please elaborate on your ask so I can advise further? 
i have to remove this setting link

Have you ensured that "Enable the Improved Setup User Interface" (Setup > Customize > User Interface > Enable Improved Setup User Interface)checkbox is checked?

As per the above doc,
" It is possible to hide the "Setup" link from end-users with the Improved Setup User Interface.  Previously, users with minimal permissions would still need access to "Setup" in order to access their personal information.

Enabling the Improved Setup User Interface, personal information will now be available under 'My Settings', eliminating the need to access Setup."
i go through that but it doesnt work.. 
In my org there is 2 user one is Admin and another one is Tony .Tony has network profile when Tony log in org That time setting link(Which show in Image/Picture) not visiable for him otherwise he dont edit or Aceess his own personal information if he want change in personal information then he contact to Admin.Tony has no access to change his own personal information or Open to Setting Link